Sunday 16 May 2010

About Small World!!!


This world is indeed is small. Anything, that happen in one corner of the world is known by another corner instantly. The world itself is a one lagre community, with diverse culture, traditions and people with different vision.
As said by Rabindra Nath Tagore, Human being are dividing the world in different fragments, which has been a curse for us. Every human mind wants fly like bird in the open sky. We also like to visit different part of the world and see their diverse culture and traditions, but these official and formal process don't let us to do so easily.

Although we have to fulfill, different official and formal process to roam to different part of the world, there are also some sector from where we can be in touch easily in a instance. Blogging is also one part of that. We can make our voice heard easily to the world through this medium too.
I find blogging really interesting. I want to write on this blog what I find important and useful. Time is also the another important factor. Sometimes it happens that, in spite of my huge interest to write blog and even after getting content to write, I may not be able to write due to my hectic schedule. But I will jot down all the important things as soon as I get time.

All the comments and feedback's are warmly welcomed!!

Keep on visiting this blog daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment